baby, i know sometimes it's gon' rain (8)
Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 1:26 PM
So I know I haven't been able to catch up lately but I most definitely have good reasons for it. I always do ! So my two reasons was because I got lazy and I was sleeping for the past two days. In fact this is the only day I'm actually awake because I got an important family event to take care of. Okay, fine .. I guess those weren't really good reasons but hey, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Anyways, right now .. I'm waiting for my baby girl, Kim Vo (who I haven't seen in ages) to make her way down to borin' ol' Mississauga. The way I haven't seen her for years, so I'm actually very excited. So for the past two days, I've been very grumpy. So let's not talk about that ? Anyways, I was supposed to go out with Jiwon to get my nails done but that was a big flop because my ma couldn't drive me. So boo her. Maybe tomorrow ? Yeah, most likely tomorrow or else I'm gonna honestly flip. I want to do something before I return to back to school ? Today better be amazing so I could go to bed happy or else. Anyways, I think I'm gonna get off and try to find a way to make my blogspot more .. Happy ? Haha, see you later kiddos :) Oh yeah, I got paid today ! So that means I got money in the bank but obviously not for too long ? Unless I give up my baby (bank card) to my other baby .. But then I highly doubt that unless he nags the crap out of me ? Hah, but I highly doubt that too because I'm the only one that does all the nagging in this relationship. P.S, I know I'm an annoying girlfriend but hey, I love you boyfriend. Thanks for putting up with my crap, LOL (L)
Labels: family event, money, nails, school, updates
Not available