another used to be.
Monday, April 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Whenever I'm showering, I always intend to have music blasting in my washroom. Why ? I don't know but it keeps me from feeling super paranoid and lonely. Haha, but anyways .. during that forty minutes in the bathroom, a song popped up that I haven't heard in such a long time since I've updated my mp3 and the song was called "Another used to be" by Joe. I don't know why but the lyrics got me like .. Bad. It related to me so well. So here we go, these will be the lyrics I will be sharing with the world tonight :)
"I hope that what I'm saying don't discourage you in any kind of way
Cause I do believe that you have the potential to be everything I need.
I hope that you can really understand that I would hate to be with someone new
And tell them what I'm telling you.
I used to love someone that I didn't like.
We used to want to break up every other night.
I used to think relationships were a lot of stress.
I used to think that pain was a part of happiness.
Now all that's changed since you've come my way
But I don't want us to become another used to be."
Labels: another used to be, shower
Not available