lazy days
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 8:50 AM
So I most definitely should be at school right now but I'm not because I decided to go home for lunch and now I just don't want to go back. But unfortunately, I have to because I have to work on that stupid computer science CAT. Oh man, and I have to go see Mr. Skrak to get my review for physics ? Oh life sucks on the real. But whatever, it's okay, it's okay. As long as I'm not sitting in that class learning about graphs or something. I'm so happy that we're almost done physics. I hate that stupid unit, I don't know how people could even like Science. It's so friggin' boring. So anyways, right now .. I'm missing my phone. Yes, my old shitty pink sony ericsson. Why ? Because without it, I'm stuck with this stupid black brick phone as my loaner phone. So damn you Rogers for loafting on fixing my baby. I swear, that phone has my life in it. Hurry up and give me back my phone already ! So anyways, I'm gonna get off now. I think I have to start getting ready to go back to school ?! But I'm gonna be with my girl and the boyfriend for C lunch so ttyl :))
Labels: lunch, phone, school
Not available