thirty-one cents
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM
So today was the day where we could get three scoops for less than a friggin' dollar at Baskin Robbins ! I don't know if it was worth it though because I couldn't finish the ice cream cone itself .. I think I'm getting a fever ? So fml, but then I got some shopping done ? I got myself some gladiators, horray ! Aaron and Cindy had to laugh at them though which got me really down, fuckin' bitches. Watch, they're going to look so cute with my summer clothes. I honestly think I should stop spending now ? But maybe just for a little bit .. I mean, I need to save until the twentieth of May which is by the way, the longest time from now ? Hm, in the future .. I have a Spanish and Science project due. I also have an English essay to write by Tuesday ? And my six months is coming up ! Woot, happy half a year baby, I love you times infinite and five. Regardless, I'm going to end this now. My head is banging, I feel like I'm dying and I promised Jiwon I'd research on some things. So talk to you later blog :)
Labels: gladiators, ice cream, school, six
Not available