Disclaimer
Click "J&R ♥ 1138" to navigate
"I'm the
type of girl that you'd be
in love with forever. So good luck to moving on from me,
just ask my ex-boyfriends how they're
dealing with the loss." -
MVL
The "&" is my journal.
Somebody's baby
Judy T Le, ♥ RPM - he's my best friend and my lover, employed, focused.
you're the best i ever had.
Friday, April 17, 2009 at 6:20 PM
First things first, today I failed my physics test like hands down. It was surprisingly hard when I swear, I was doing so well at the beginning ? I think it was because I haven't been able to focus at all on school for the past couple of days. For goodness sakes, I haven't been at school for the past three days either until like about one in the afternoon which I know isn't good so that's why I'm going to start going to school starting .. Monday. I have to start focusing on school because God knows, midterms are coming out at the end of this month. I think I have about ten days to get up my marks or else my pops is gon' kill me. But besides all that school business, my life is pretty good. I spent this whole week except for Thursday with the boyfriend which makes me pretty darn happy. Haha, I'm surprised I didn't feel the need to kill him at all this month because he usually gets on my nerves ? But then again, it's okay. I'm starting to get used to it. So the weekend's here but I don't know what to do with it ? I mean I have work tomorrow but what else can I do ? I was supposed to go to the movies with Kelvin today but then I wasn't up for it ? Maybe I'll go next week, maybe. So I haven't been able to talk to the girls at all today .. Which makes me pretty sad ? So I have to make sure to call every single one of them up this weekend of else I'm gonna be very disappointed in myself. Um, so far .. My list for the weekend would be call up the main girls, catch up on all the homework I've missed and clean up my room ? Yeah, that sounds about right. Anyways, until next time .. Bye Judy Le's blogspot :))
Labels: weekend
Not available