So I could be doing so many things right now but I choose not to ? Why ? Because I feel grumpy that I won't be able to hear my baby's voice before I go to sleep. I mean, I'm so used to it .. I have been since the beginning of October. I've never missed a night phone call from him for over seven months but he's sick right now .. So he's probably in bed resting ? So I guess I can't be mad at him but it still makes me sad. I'm waiting until I get really tired so I could just fall asleep right away without lying in bed, hoping like an idiot that I'll be receiving a phone call when I'm clearly not going to be getting one tonight ? I don't think I'll be able to see him tomorrow either so I might as well go to work ? Oh, so today Jiwon and I finished our Spanish CAT like finally. I gotta say, it looks friggin' amazing. I would most definitely give us an A+++++, I'm just saying though. So I'm going to do some science and then read my novel. Talk to you later blog journal.