busy, busy day.
Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 8:47 AM
Scratch that, more like "busy, busy month." God knows, I have enough projects and tests to hand in this week and then I have a book to read which I only read up to page six .. And we're supposed to be done part one which is like one hundred twelve pages ? I don't say '' fmylife '' as much, actually .. I barely say it at all. But this would be the correct time to say it. Well, tomorrow is my spanish CAT presentation and Jiwon's supposed to be coming over today so we could .. Start or finish whatever the hell we did in the past two days ? Oh man, I swear we started like three weeks ago too ?! I also have my science Finding Nemo project to do too .. Hopefully, someone would be able to fill in for me for work tomorrow ? I texted Andrew but nothing came back, hurry up and text me back you adult >:( Anyways, I'm waiting for my bebe to wake up so I could say good morning to him. Too bad I can't wake him up today because his phone died. I think it was because I've been falling asleep on him lately, so he ends up falling asleep too ? Oh well, I'm happy for tomorrow sort of ? I get to get this spanish thing over and done with, get to see my boo boo and .. Maybe pick up some McDonalds ?! Horray ! I'm kind of liking this idea now. Anyways, back to finishing part A of my science project .. I started yesterday too and I have three more parts to do :( FML >:(