cause i know that he's the one.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 1:40 PM
Sorry for not being able to update about my first day back to school after the long weekend, it's because I had to do my stupid science project. Tell me how I was still up until four in the morning still trying to finish ? And then I woke up at six to get ready for school and print all my garbage but it still wouldn't print. I swear, I was going to cry the moment I found out nothing was going my way. I mean, I had to shower with cold water in the morning. I was hungry since one in the morning but had nothing to eat and then my powerpoint ? Oh man, don't even get me started on that. But of course, when I saw my girls .. Things got a tiny bit better and then I see my boo boo and things got a bit better as well from then on. I decided to let go of everything and just hope for the best for my presentation. I guess it went okay but I was really nervous. Oh well, I'll just improve for my next project. This time, I swear .. I won't procrastinate, I promise. Um so right now .. I'm kinda feeling grumpy ? Well, no. I've been feeling grumpy the whole day because I'm litterally living on two hours of sleep. So I think I'm going to take a nap right after fixing my eyebrows. Talk to ya lata.