I am currently in Computer Science class, also known as the most stupidest class in the whole world. According to Kelvin, it's the "best" class in the whole world but we all know he's lying. Anyways, I'm supposed to be doing my CAT for the unit .. I don't even know what it's called ? But regardless, I'm giving up on it for the second time because I honestly don't know what to do. I would ask Romero for help but he looks kind of busy so he might go all grumpy on me. So Kelvin is sitting here beside me, reading over my shoulders as I write so I'm just going to write random crap so he reads more and more for no reason :) Hm .. What else to write about ? Oh, I'm really excited for the weekend this week. Why ? Because it's the long weekend of course. I be going to Buffalo on Saturday with the family, Wonderland with Kelvin and the others and then hopefully, fireworks ?! I haven't seen them in the longest time >:( I want the hot weather to come by soon and hopefully, it doesn't rain this weekend ! Or else I'm going to be so cheesed. If it rains, I won't be attending Wonderland (I hope you're reading this Kelvin) Anyways, signing off now. Bye blog readers and Kelvin Ng :)