R: "Babe, are you a diva ?"
J: "Yeah, didn't see you my diva walk ?"
So it's been a while since I've updated my blog and since I'm not doing anything right now, I decided to do it. My family is supposed to come over but I guess they're in traffic ? I don't know, what a waste of a Saturday. I'm supposed to be in Toronto at my baby girl's pageant but I couldn't go so I'm really sad about it. Regardless, let's have a recap of the last few days .. Well, I finally finished my computer science CAT so that's good. Just waiting on Kelvin and Liam to finish on their part. I honestly hope that this CAT brings up my mark like on the real. I have to study really hard for my exams or else I'm going to be even more disappointed in my grades. I promised myself that I'm going to try harder in summer school and grade eleven next year. So no more slacking for me or else I'm gon' be in big trouble. But anyways, on Friday .. I went to my baby's house and we just chilled. Well, actually no. I slept like half of the time I was there while he was lying down beside me and then it started to rain but I insisted that it wasn't. Oh man, was I wrong. But anyways, baby walked home with me in the hard rain because my mom didn't pick up her phone. I guess it was fun because I fully exposed myself with my "diva" walk. Haha, oh man, am I cute or what ?! Kidding but yeah. It was nice spending time with him, our seventh month is on Wednesday ! Who knew, Judy Le and long relationships. Um, so today I woke up and went to work. Then I brought the family out to eat lunch, went grocery shopping and then we went to Square as a whole family this time. I guess this weekend is family weekend for us ? Oh well, it's been a while. I'm hoping next week I get to see my boo and the girls all together. Oh how I miss seing them :( Anyways, time to get off and maybe start reading for AR. Talk to you later :))