feels like forever.
Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 5:00 PM
So it's been a while since I've updated my blogspot. I remember the last time I actually blogged about something was on May 3rd ? Yeah, May 3rd. Anyways, I feel so empty right now without my baby .. My baby would be my phone. I mean, I want to text my girl and say sorry for not being able to be with her today but you see, I can't. Simply because my family is limited on cellphones right now. I can't wait until Scott gets one, I won't have to yell for him to get me water no more. I could just call him or something ! Oh man, that just proves how lazy I am. Anyways, I'm supposed to be doing my science project right now .. But I'm kind of lazy ? So this is such a huge step back. Fuck you internet. I'm gonna make myself a promise and finish part A and C tonight .. Research for my english CAT and decide which one to do with the boyfriend. We're doing the same ones since we could help each other. How smart eh ? I know. Regardless, I'm kind of low on money right now ? But I will be recieving my paycheck in about .. Eleven days ? So less than two weeks, feels kind of long .. But I'll survive because I know that I'll be recieving almost four bills this month ! Hopefully ? In the summer, I'm planning on working a second job so I could save some money and then I also have summer school too ? So "fmylife" on the real. Oh well, it's all going to be worth it. Horray for grade eleven next year. Grade ten this semester is so slack. That reminds me, I have to change my courses again because I do not .. Repeat, do not want to take computer science anymore. It's the most stupidest course even though I sometimes don't mind the teacher. He's actually pretty chill now that I think about it ? Anyways, back to my life of science and eating popsicles ! Bye for now :)