footprints on my heart.
Friday, May 22, 2009 at 8:31 PM
Unfortunately, materialistic things are basically the only things that make me happy now a days. I don't get to spend much time with anyone at all anymore. It's usually spent at home, sleeping away on my time. I got about a project in every class due in about a week or two and I haven't been doing any homework what so ever. So I need to catch up on that. So much for trying to make my father proud of me, I mean .. Nothing and I mean nothing makes him proud. I told him how I got a hundred on my CAT and he said how he doesn't care and how I don't excel at the things he wants. The things he wants are unrealistic because whenever I do achieve whatever he's looking for .. He brings me down even more. He tells me it's not enough and that I don't care for the family and that all I do is care for others who don't give two shits about me. But what does he know right ? He seriously doesn't understand jack shit that happens in this family and I could seriously and honestly say that he never will. He doesn't know the things that I put up with everyday. He doesn't know the things my mom puts up with everyday. Shit, he's not even home half of the time. So whatever, here's a toast to you ''daddy''. Congratulations for making me feel like shit twenty four seven. How does it feel ? Hah.