freedom writers.
Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 10:01 PM
The way today started off, I didn't actually think I was going to be doing anything exciting what so ever. I mean, I woke up at like ten to go to work and then when I came home from work .. I did a few Mockingbird questions. I guess the book is pretty interesting, I mean .. I would read the whole thing so why not ? Oh how I still need to finish my AR reading for that seven percent. But anyways, I then after went to Ikea with the family to look for new blankets for my whole family's beds and what not but we didn't find the ones we liked. So my brothers and I settled for some hotdogs, cinabuns and some ice cream all for two bucks or something. After coming home from Ikea, I was greeted by my cousins from Brampton and was then picked up by my other cousins from the dad's side to drive around. We got the bubble tea that I've been craving for weeks, finally. We also watched Freedom Writers, I know .. Old movie but it was fantastic. I'm supposed to be going to Wonderland tomorrow so I should be sleeping. But I'm waiting on my boo's phone call because I haven't spoken to him all day and then after that, maybe .. I'll go to sleep. Until tomorrow night, bye lovers :)