further than love.
Friday, May 15, 2009 at 5:53 PM
"Thank God it's Friday", in this case .. Thank God it's the long weekend instead. Like honestly, I need this long weekend, maybe I'll get my head straight on forward and start focusing in school like I used to before the March break. Oh how I honestly miss first semester. I used to be able to see the girls more often and my baby also. But then I guess I'll cope with it for now ? I mean it's like a month until school is over but then I decided to take summer school ? But whatever, I'm planning on getting a second job this summer so I could save up my money for the future. Anyways, today I went to school after my lunch ended because I decided to take my morning off so I could study for science since I was being so loaft yesterday and decided not to. But yeah, I went to science .. Wrote my test which was really easy but then computer science came along and I just fucked up my test for real. I mean, I didn't know anything .. So whatever, hopefully .. I'll pass that class. But anyways, after school I saw my baby for the first time today and was greeted with a big bear hug which was cute, I missed those kind of hugs. I never get them from anyone anymore except for Cindy, LOL. Speaking of Cindy, I was supposed to go to her birthday today but then I was at the boyfriend's house still in my uniform so I decided not to attend. So next week, I shall be treating her out to lunch since I'm getting paid ?! I can't wait for this Sunday, Wonderland ! And hopefully, I'll be able to see boo again for our English CAT together. That's it for now blog readers, bye :)