I could honestly and truly say that I love watching fireworks. If I was getting slowly sick right now, I'd be at Streetsville watching the fireworks. But too bad, I am and it's freezing outside. Oh and One Tree Hill is on in twenty-five minutes so horray ! Anyways, I didn't write in this yesterday because I was at Wonderland so I had no time what so ever. Um, so my day started around eight and ended at three in the morning. What a tiring day on the real. Aaron, Kelvin, Jiwon, Dixon and myself arrived at Wonderland and had to wait about a half an hour to get through the gates so it wasn't that bad. It wouldn't be bad at all if it wasn't so fuckin' cold that day. I mean, I had a long sleeve, a sweater and a jacket and I was STILL cold like what the eff is wrong with the world now a days ? But anyways, we then went on Behemoth. The first ride of the year ! I was so proud of myself and felt so bad for Danford because I kept on hurting him on the ride but oh well, no biggie. Um, so after that .. I ended up having the biggest cramps and couldn't walk at all. So we spent from six to eight playing big two in those diner places, I won like eight bucks off of Kelvin. I swear, his little brother is my new lucky charm. Whenever he's around, I always win. After that, we went to Bubble Republic and then I got to see my baby after that so my day was amazing. Today, baby and I were supposed to do our English CAT but we decided to start tomorrow because we're big time loafters. So all we do at my house was sit around and watch videos on youtube. It's okay though, at least I got to see him :)) Anyways, back to my science project. Until next time, bye :)