I used to be independent, I never used to look towards anyone for comfort, I was always alone and I was fine with it. I don't know where that girl is no more. I always feel the need to satisfy everyone. For some odd reason, if I fail to do so, I could never ever go on with my day happily. But enough's enough. It's time to make myself happy before others. I know it's selfish and wrong to do so. But it's been more than year since I've done things for me. I need to get back in shape, I need to focus on my grades for me, not my father. But for me. I know that by making the decisions for myself, I will not only make myself happy but be more motivated to live my life to the fullest. I promise I will not fall back into that deep, black hole I used to be trapped in two years ago. I will not go back because I choose not to. No matter who leaves my life, enters my life, I will not lead the life I used to have anymore. That old me is dead and gone and I'm most definitely proud.