procrastinator times a billion.
Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 6:49 PM
So today was an okay day, I guess. I went to school as usual and just sat in class either listening to the teachers talk or study for my upcoming tests. I guess I studied a bit too much for my liking today because for some reason, I have my books for science opened but I'm not learning anything ? I mean, I'm trying to cram everything into my brain so I could start on my science project which is also due tomorrow but I just can't ? I guess I won't be going to school tomorrow until third period starts and I'll be waking up around six hopefully to begin studying all that sort of shit. Oh man, I'm going to be missing Tenée's presentation and the artsfest. What a bummer but I have to keep my marks up or else I'm never going to hear the end of it from my father. So anyways, after school .. I just sat outside with the boyfriend for a good hour just talking and playing games. For example, "Would you rather lick that thing on the door or chew the gum on the floor ?" I couldn't believe the things he asked me of what I would rather do. I mean, it was disgusting, eating something some person already chewed and spat out onto the ground ? Yeah right. Anyways, I had to play his game for about an hour or else he wouldn't leave me alone but it was nice because I barely got to spend time with him this weekend. But that's okay because I'm seeing him tomorrow for the whole day ! Well, except in the morning but I'm sure he'll survive even though seeing me in the morning is his favorite thing. (I'm just assuming but I'm pretty sure I'm darn close !) Anyways, I went to work today and it was interesting .. Kids are getting so rude now a days but oh man, the stories it makes for me to tell the girls on our day together. Speaking of our day together, I don't even know when that's going to happen. All of us are so busy with our own lives, oh well .. Eventually things will fall together sooner or later right ? Hopefully. So I'm going to be going .. Maybe start researching ? By the way, happy birthday Cindy dearest ! I love ya, you fat shit.