So I wanted to write something before I went to take a short nap and start my huge mountain of homework. Um, today .. I saw my boyfriend after four days due to him being sick ? So horray, even though I literately screamed at him because he was bothering me. I then went to English class to find out that Sophia wasn't coming in today so Cindy came to sit beside me instead even though it's usually Aaron who does that. I also read more than half of part one for "To Kill a Mocking Bird" because I forgot my glasses at home so I couldn't see what was on the overhead. So I borrowed Aaron's notes to take home with me, thanks kiddo :) Watched presentations in Spanish and had another supply who wouldn't leave me alone about my writing being neat in Science ? And then I just loafted in Computer Science because it's official, I do not know what the hell is going on ? Hopefully, I'll pass that stupid class or else. Anyways, after school .. I watched Kevin Vinzon and other's record their videos. Then I got hungry so I went to the convience store but they were closed ?! So I went to Zitas to buy me some fries, while buying fries .. I saw this huge dog that looked like a fuckin' bear like seriously. I wanted to pet it too but then it started running after me so I ran back into the store. It was so sad, I love dogs too. I plan on begging my pops for one sooner or later ?! Anyways, I'm getting drowsy now. I have to go take my nap. Talk to ya lata :)