you are my roc.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 2:16 PM
So it's been a while since I've updated this blog. I mean, it's not like I've been that busy. I haven't been doing homework for a while that's for sure. God knows, I have so many things to do in school and for me not to focus is such a bad thing. I mean, I literally yell at people to do their work but why can't I do the same for myself ? Hoy, I'm such a hypocrite. So that means I must buckle myself down to do homework asap. I don't want to grow up to become a failure because that's just not cute. Regardless, today I went to school as usual but this time without my own home made lunch. I was so bummed because I ended up spending five dollars at lunch ? But anyways, I got kicked out of Spanish class with Anokhee because my teacher was being so pmsy. I mean, she didn't kick out half the people in our class, just her and I. How are you going to do that to someone who was actually willing to learn today ? It was so stupid. But anyways, we just ended up loafting in the library with Anokhee's friend, Leslie and just "studied". It was okay though. Anyways, my science CAT went pretty well. Finished first out of everyone but I hope it's as good as I think. Regardless, I should go get ready for that play I'm going to. GOOD LUCK SHAHBAZ ! You're going to do amazing. Anywho, toodles everyone :)