Today was far by the hottest day of the year and how did I spend it ? I spent it with Candice, Andrew and Kumon, that's what. How sad is that ?! I could've been tanning my pale legs or something. It's okay though because I most definitely love those two. But anyways, tomorrow's Friday so thank the Lord. The thing is I usually don't do anything on the Fridays because I'm usually with the boyfriend. My mom and I were supposed to have a bonding weekend at Niagra Falls but then she's working for three days straight ? So it makes me bummy because now I can't even spend time with my mom like I used to ? Oh well, I guess I'll just spend my Saturdays at the mall shopping around for summer clothing and then on Sunday .. I'm going to dedicate it to homework. I haven't done that in a while. Well, going to watch TV with my brother now. Bye :)