Ask around, they know us.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 11:54 AM
It seems that now a days, couples are falling apart so I just wanted to dedicate this blog to my baby so he knows how much he means to me. I know at times I complain a lot more than you can handle, I give too much attitude and I get way too mad easily. But you have to know that you mean so much to me. I know that it's wrong of me to make someone my everything, but you have to know that you're pretty darn close to it. I mean, my days are filled with you even if I don't see you, I still think about you and I talk to you whenever I get the chance to. We all know that we've been through a lot. From day one, the day we started talking, I knew that this journey was gon' be hard and that nothing's gon' be easy about our love. But look at us now baby, we've made it to eight months and we're still strong .. Together. From all the shit talkers, to the tears, to the laughter, to the heart breaks, to the rude remarks .. To everything. We've been through it all. I know there are some people that don't approve of us but it's okay, it's whatever. We're the only people who judge us. Oh and God too but you know what I'm talking about. All I wanted to say is that I love you baby. I'm not leaving anytime soon, so "don't give up on what we got okay ?" The one thing that you tell me all the time. Thanks for everything baby. Thanks for listening to all my problems. Thanks for taking care of me when I'm sick. Thanks for comforting me and holding me when I'm in tears and breaking down. Thanks for putting up with all the shit I give you. Thanks for spending time with me every freakin' Friday. Thanks for giving your heart to me to hold. I'm always a phone call away, I'm always here for you. "November 3rd/09"