Today, I didn't do anything what so ever. I basically woke up and chilled in my bed the whole day while on the phone. Feels like old times, only not really ? Regardless, I was supposed to be out second job hunting but that's a fail because my body pains were honestly killing me. Oh well, what's a girl to do ? I just made plans with my cousin to go downtown and I trust her not to flop on me because that girl loves to shop as much as I do. Oh, I'm so thankful for Kumon supplying me my money because I honestly don't know what I'd do without it ?! I'm happy that I'm getting my haircut on Tuesday and before that, I get to see my boo. I haven't seen him since Friday but it's alright because I'll see him soon. It just feels like the weekend. I have about a week until summer school starts and I'm kinda excited because I get to start fresh. I have to buy new pencils and stuff because all of my things are demolished. I don't know where my pencils are. I only have a calculator and I highly doubt that you need one for grade eleven English. Anyways, I'm gon' go rest and stuff. Hopefully going to Wonderland this weekend with the lovers ? Oh, I'm excited. I miss the feeling of being scared before I go on the rides :)