failure.
Monday, June 22, 2009 at 10:29 AM
I was supposed to wake up early to go job hunting at Square One but that didn't happen because I ended up waking up at one ?! And I have work in two hours so that's not happening. Regardless, I'm supposed to be cleaning my horrible room but I got tired because my room's honestly a mess. I got through my dresser and my computer desk so everything's clean here .. But the floors, bed, drawers and closet ? Not even close. So I think I should hurry up and do that before my mom starts yelling at me and not feed me my brunch. I'm hoping that when I get home from work, I'll be able to get my pedicure and then haircut tomorrow. Horray for fresh looking Judy ! Anyways, time to get back to cleaning .. And waiting for my boo to wake up, what a freakin' fatass. Ttyl :)