I am currently at my grandparents house for father's day. Shoot, I didn't even know that it was father's day today so that makes me the best daughter in the world ? Not. I'm actually going to take my family out next week when I get paid to lunch or dinner because I promised I would and I usually always keep my promises. Next to promises, I have to start making my notes for science because I need maintain my seventy-one average. I know it isn't much but it's so much better than what I was getting before. I'm actually kind of proud of myself ? From a sixty-eight to a sixty to a sixty-three to a sixty-eight to a seventy to a seventy-one. Holler at the little cute Vietnamese Scientist. I lied. Anyways, my cousins are sleeping over tonight and then I'm going to go to school in the morning for like ten minutes to pick up my shit. And then get on home to study for my first exams the next day. Oh yeah, I got work tomorrow too and I'm getting paid on Saturday so horray to the world ! I won't be broke anymore. This month, I'm trying to save ?! And I have to start saving for my other half's and boo's birthday so yeah :( Anyways, bbq now ! BYE :)