"9- aquaintances 10- lose friends 11- gain friends 12- true friends. That's how I see it."
Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 8:40 PM
Out of all people, I thought you'd stay real to me. I thought you'd be true and hide nothing, but it's okay because I'll be fine without you .. Shit, we'll be fine without you. Don't expect me to be down for you no more because I have no time for that. I have no time to be down for "acquaintances". I know you expect me to be there for you when you're down and shit but I can't being doing that no more. Especially, not to someone who's been ignoring me for about more than a straight month now. No, scratch that .. I don't care how long you've ignored me for because you hurt my girl. You hurt her real bad and nothing hurts my girl without getting away with it. I know it may seem "rude" but she's family. And you were family to me too, until you started pulling waste movements. I'm done with you until you start coming clean to me again because I have no time to deal with your garbage. I got my own shit to deal with and my girls and boyfriend to be down for. Have a great life because I'll enjoy mine with or without you.