I am currently in Computer Science class without Kelvin today. So I decided to sit inbetween Kevin and Ysabel for today until Kelvin comes back. Oh man, what would've I've done without that kid in this class ?! God knows what. Well, maybe I would focus more but I would most definitely hate going to this class more. Regardless, I finished my computer science CAT about a week ago, finished my science project today, finished my english CAT on Wednesday and now all I really have to do is my English seminar and I'm done ?! It should be finished by Wednesday night max, hopefully. Well, today .. I had a late start on school so I haven't really been here for long. I'm going to look around on other people's blogs for now .. Talk to you later, I have to go to the library after school today :( Maybe I'll pick up some Manchuwok on the way ! YAY :)