I feel super stupid right now because I thought last week was father's day but it really wasn't. Damn you Chinese calenders. Today, I got paid and I was supposed to bring my family out to dinner but my pops said no for some reason. Oh well, I get to save about a bill for myself. I was also supposed to attend the movies with my boyfriend but that didn't happen either. I'm also supposed to go downtown with the girls but that's not happening too .. Shit, I'm so bummy about my weekend but yesterday was a good day. I got to spend the day just chilling with my lovers who I haven't been able to see for a while. I felt like such a kid, cheering at the top of my lungs and singing for no reason. Tomorrow, I'm going job hunting for my second job and shopping since I've missed it with my best friend. For some reason, I've been spending a lot of time with her but no biggie. I'm not complaining for once. Regardless, I should clean my room ? Maybe on Monday even though that was my plan for today. I'm kinda lazy. Well, until next time, bye !