lesson(s) learned.
Monday, June 29, 2009 at 8:32 PM
This weekend was mind blowing, literally. I learned so many things and realized so many things. "Real eyes realize real lies." Or something like that but regardless, that's a true line I tell you. I don't understand how I could be so blind but regardless, I'm ready to stand up once again with or without anyone. I mean, I know who I can trust now and who I can just be regular friends with. I'm starting to appreciate my baby more now too. I mean, seeing him everyday for almost a year has been amazing but I'm learning to only see him once or twice a week now. I miss him of course, but I'll survive .. We'll survive. Our eight months is on Friday ! I'm so excited, heading over to his house after summer school. Tomorrow, I get to see my girls tomorrow at Denny's for brunch or whatever you want to call it. I want to say thanks to Tenée and Vanessa for always being there for me. Especially for the hardest times of my life these past nine - eight months. I love you girls ! Anyways, I'm feeling sick again ?! So I'm gon' go take it easy. Just wanted to catch up on blogging ya dig ? Haha.
♥ tLeslie, vMcCallum et rMartinez