I know I haven't updated in a while but let's cheer for Judy getting tanned. Oh man, it was so tiring and painful walking in downtown yesterday but it was all worth it. I got amazing deals on clothes and I got tanned ?! My legs still need a bit more work but everything's gon' be alright by the end of summer hopefully. My arms need to stop getting tanned though, it's so freakin' dark now and I'm not even kidding. I kinda want to go to Wonderland this weekend but everyone's going when I'm at work on Monday, what a bitch. Speaking of work, I still have work in like an hour or so. I think I'm gon' go shower right after this and then maybe watch some TV and head off to make some money. I'm so excited for this summer actually, my days are passing so quickly and I finally have more freedom in my life. Thanks to my parents for finally trusting me ! Tomorrow, I'm headed off to school to get my depressing report card and the year book. I finally get to see my girls and my baby. Hopefully, I'll be able to do something with the girls tomorrow ?! If anything, I'll see if I could see boo or the other old lovers ! Oh how I miss them. Anyways, off to shower now while my room cools down from the A/C. Love you kids, bye :))