shot me out the sky.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 9:34 PM
I finally finished my last and final assignment of the freakin' year today. I'm so excited for summer but then I will be attending summer school during July but it's okay since I won't have to do that AR thing for next year. I found out that I'm getting a sixty-five in computer science and a seventy-one in science so I'm content. I know that it isn't very good but hey, as long as I'm passing I don't really mind. I still haven't decided what courses to choose for next year ? But I'm thinking of doing University/Colleage math because I think U math is way too hard for me. I also know that I will be taking drama next year since I enjoy it with a freakin' passion. I honestly hope Vanessa and Candice are in my class again. I love those girls on the real. I don't know why I'm up at this time but I think I'm going to bed soon. I have to present my seminar in the morning (finished it today in two hours), watch "He's just not that into you" in spanish (second movie that I watched with baby), study for exams in science and then present my CAT in computer science. I'm actually starting to like Mr. Romero, what a way to change my mind when we only have like four days of school left ?! Oh well, maybe I'll take his class again next year. MAYBE. Anyways, time to get off, ttyl !