stay with the real thing.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM
Let's begin with today was a good day except for the part where my hair was a total mess but it's okay. I woke up around seven but stayed in bed until about seventy-thirty, arrived to school early though so that was good. In English, we had a supply and we got to clean out our lockers. I took so long because both of mines were such a mess. Have fun taking home your stuff at the end of the year girls. When I came back, we wrote a test for "To Kill a Mockingbird" and God knows, Sophia and I worked like a team. I love that girl on the real, I would hate that class if she wasn't in it. Anyways, during Spanish I wrote my part one exams, I think I did pretty shitty on my listening and dictation .. But then I did pretty well on reading my paragraph so horray ! I'm doing okay in Science and I found out that I'm not failing computer science. It's not the best but it's okay. As long as I don't have to live through the fact that I failed one of the easiest courses of life. After that, I just went to see my two black girls and left to go home. I slept from about four to eight. What a beast nap but it's okay. I'll sleep like a baby again tonight ! So anyways, talk to you soon bloggers :)
Tenee: Which one of you are Porteguese ? (However you spell it)
Some random guy: Why ?
Tenee: How much are perogies ?! (However you spell it)
Some random girl: That's polish people
LOL, I love her :)