thoughts.
Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 10:41 PM
It's been forever since I've ranted about something or somebody. But I've realized that's because I have nothing to rant about. My life is no longer interesting, the same shit happens every single day. It's either fights between my family or my boyfriend or I'd sleep and work. For the summer, I'm not even expecting anything big anymore because everything I plan always becomes a flop. So that is why I'm going to get a second job within this week so I could stop staying at home and getting blinder by the freakin' second. I want to make money so I could buy my baby's and other half's birthday presents. Oh yeah, and my god sister's too. And I also want to spend time with my sister because it's been forever since I've seen her. I really missed having her in my life, I mean almost five years and continuing. Most of my older siblings are leaving to go to University. But I'm pretty sure they'll keep in touch, they won't leave me on my own. I finally got in touch with my girl, Hazel .. Well sort of ? We didn't end up catching up as much, just little updates here and there. But it's better than nothing. Hopefully, we relive the last summer we had but of course, with my new lovers in it too. I'm honestly so grateful for the people I have in my life right now. Without them this year, I don't know how I would've survived. I'd be so dead and anti-social again. Note: last year Judy, holler. I was so attractive, not. Regardless, I'm getting a haircut on Tuesday. It's official so I'm excited. A new summer look, a new summer tan and obviously, a new mind set on everything that's happening in the world. Horray for a good and bright start for the future .. Right ? Hopefully.