9 months and still going strong.
Friday, July 31, 2009 at 9:55 PM
Dear Reynaldo P Martinez,So I told you that I was going to be writing you a letter since you told me you had a surprise for me tomorrow. I'm so excited because you know how much I love your surprises, they always make me smile real big. Regardless, I know I haven't been the best girlfriend since forever but you don't know how much of a big impact you have made in my life. You literally turned my world right side up .. You changed me into someone who was so bitter about everything to someone who smiles constantly every single day. I know that I didn't get the chance to be your first love and I know that nothing's ever going to change it. But we can't choose who we love in the past and in the future right ? The one thing I know for sure that I want to be is your "
best you ever had" because baby, I know I can give you something that no one else have or can give you. You just have to let me in your heart the way you let me in now until .. Well, forever. Haha, oh man .. This is one of the cheesiest things I've written in a very long time and I hope you don't laugh at me :$ Regardless .. Continuing on, I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me and how you've went from being nobody into my life to one of the most important people in it now. I don't ever want that to change okay ? I want to be that person you can always run to no matter what, that person that wipes every single tear from your eyes, that person (the only person from now on) that you will always be in love with. You are seriously one of a kind my love. You're the only person who can make or break me at the same time, the only person that I can stand even when they try to bug me, the only person I can't get enough of and I think it's safe to say that after nine months of being together .. I've fallen for you. Haha, I remember when we were just celebrating our one month together and now here we are, with our eight going to nine. How far we have grown with each other. I know that there has always been our ups and downs but we've made it through all of it baby .. You just have to keep on holding my hand tightly so we could make it through whatever in the future. I promise that as long as you're with me, I'll remain truthful to you. I'll remain as the same girl that you fell in love with. I'll be there to catch you, just return the favour okay ? Or else, I will seriously kick your ass all the way back to the Philippines. Anyways, I love you boo. Thanks for everything. Happy early nine months ♥
Sincerely,
Girlfriend, est Monday, November 3rd / 08