How did we end up here once again ? I know I'm confusing, I scream and complain a lot .. And no doubt, I cry way too much for anyone's likings. But you, you promised me that you'd change back to the person that I fell in love with since April. What fuckin' month is it now ? July ? Almost August ? I feel that I've been giving way too much in this relationship and end up receiving nothing back in the end .. There's literally only so much I can take. I know that through all my tears and screaming, I'm pushing you further and further away. But I know for a fact that I'm not going to hold onto someone who's not doing the same for me. It'd be way too pointless. I've come to the conclusion that you don't love me, you just love the thought of having me .. Two different things. I don't know what to do anymore .. I don't want to hurt anymore baby ..