Currently, I am waiting for my boyfriend's phone call. It's actually really pissing me off that he's making me wait for so fuckin' long. I mean, I'm done all my homework and my eyes are starting to shut. So if he doesn't call back, I'm gon' be so fuckin' cheesed out of my mind like no lie. Regardless, I've decided to update my blog because it's been a while. Actually, I lied. It's been two days but I needed to vent ? Well, my family's sort of back on track. We're working at it but we'll be good as new once again, hopefully. I went to Reynaldo's house today and spent yesterday with Jiwon. It was actually fun to be with the two people I love the most. OH OH OH, happy belated birthday Tenee Leslie ! My fuckin' other half. I love you times 5404564065. Anyways, that is it for now. Bye :)
P.S, girls are so0o0o0o0o0o0o waste.