As of now, I'm so fuckin' tired of these girls frontin' about how we're "girls" and how they're "always going to be there for me". Let's be real, out of all the people who has ever said those few words to me that actually pulled through are my two main black girls. They've been through up and down for me and because of them, I'm happy with what I got .. No matter how little or how large it is. I'm happy with myself. I'm happy to be with my boyfriend. I'm happy to have my family with me. And I'm damn happy that I got them two in my life. All these things that people have to say about me are either about my relationship or about how I live my life. But let's be real, you have never experienced a day in my shoes so you wouldn't know what's going now would you ? My relationship ? Simply none of your business. Whatever happens, happens. We're happy. Nine months and still going strong, so whatever .. Talk your shit. This is the final time I'm ever going to post this. So read it, remember it and be on your way. Thanks.
On a brighter note ..
Happy birthday baby, I love you so much in life. Thanks for everything you've done for me .. For putting up with my constant yelling, my constant crying and most definitely, all of my mood swings. You bring out the best in me and no matter what anybody says, you know we'll make it through whatever comes our way .. Almost nine months and going strong baby. Once again, happy birthday .. I hope you have a good day because you deserve it. See you later on !
With love,
Your Girlfriend.