Happy anniversary Reynaldo P. Martinez
Friday, July 3, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Happy freakin' eight months baby. I love you way too much in life but it's okay. So thanks for everything today ! From the Nutella croissants and the apple juice to handling all of my temper tantrums to the eight month letter you wrote me. The way you always know how to make me smile. I'm so happy that I'm with you love, I honestly wouldn't have it no other way. I don't see myself with no one but you so you better be happy ! Haha, I'm kidding. So today, it was so hard to wake up but then I knew I had to because I had to look pretty for my baby since I'm seeing him today. So I showered and arrived at school three minutes before the bell rang. In English, I ended up writing like three different types of essays, I kind of slacked on my last one since my hand started to hurt from all the writing. But whatever, my other two pieces should've made up for it. Regardless, I now have a book to read .. No, scratch that. A book that I do not understand what so ever but oh well, I'll get through. As long as I don't have to do English again in grade eleven. After summer school, I went to my baby's house because he came to pick me up. We watched Seventeen again and ate the breakfast that he prepared for me. After eating, I just fell asleep but my fuckin' parents woke me up by calling. Whatever, soft. I spent the next two hours with him and that's about it ? After spending time with baby, I just went to Melissa's house to see Aaron before he left for the Philippines and then went to eat pho with my best friends times two. And .. here I am :) I'm so bad at writing about my days now, fml :(