So today was actually a better day than I thought it would be. I'm actually happy that I attended this sort of girls day. First of all, Jiwon went M.I.A on us. We didn't know where she was but then she texted us after saying how her phone shut off all of a sudden, fail. But regardless, I still had a pretty good day with three of my other girls. It's safe to say that we're gon' be good, I guess. Well, first we met up at McDonald's because we're all fat and decided that we had no money to spend. What a freakin' fail that was because we ended up going to Square One to do some little shopping. I ended up buying a high-waisted skirt, a v-neck and a t-shirt for my girl. But I cannot lie, it was all good money spent. I was supposed to get my ears pierced with Hazel but then I didn't even have my I.D on me which sucked. Oh well, I'll go back next week ! After that, we took the bus home .. Hazel and I went to pho to eat because we were hungry. While we were hungry, we saw Josh and Kevin Cabotage. They actually came to see us ! I was kinda upset that I didn't see Rey but then he ended up coming after. He was just really slow at walking but I'm happy I saw him for a minute and P.S, he was wearing the shirt I bought him ! I'm so happy that he liked it. Anyways, after eating, we just went home .. And we caught up on the things we've been missing out on. Life is good. Nine months, double dates, girls day and sleepover all next week !