Today was one of my "chilling" days where I sit at home and do nothing. Well, I didn't do nothing nothing .. I went to work, of course. I'm always at work on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturday mornings. Geeze, I have no life when it comes to Monday and Thursday because I work from four to seven ? It's so soft but most definitely, better than nothing. Well, the kids today were reckless once again but .. I simply love my job. Most of them are so kind to you and so freakin' adorable. Today, I got a hug from out of no where from one of the kids. They just ran up to me and hugged me smiling at me. They're so cute. But before that, I woke up at around one ? I just got home an hour or two ago, oh man. I'm so excited tomorrow. I get to see Tracey Tien and my sister ! I haven't seen them in so long. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a good day. Anyways, night bloggers :))