Mommy's little girl.
Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 11:03 PM

This picture was taken about a year ago at Lakeshore on Canada's day. Oh man, I miss my long hair but it's okay. Regardless, today I woke up freakin' early to get to work. I hate waking up early to work even though I love my job. I got praised at my work today for doing so good at what I do, sit. Literally, I don't do anything. I say hi to the kids and give them their work and done. I mean, it's an important job here at Kumon but whatever. After work, I went to Ikea with my parents to get my furniture and only ended up getting my bed only (which is coming tomorrow) because we're getting everything else at a different place. I hope my daddy decides to paint my room again soon because I'm getting tired of the blue. After Ikea, I came home and headed straight to Heartland to have a little bonding time with my mom. Oh how she drives me crazy but I still love her. Oh and after Heartland, I went to my brother's so called soccer game but then it was post-poned and everything like what the eff. We drove all the way to Milton too. Speaking of Milton, I get to see Hazel and the girls on Tuesday, I can't wait ! Tomorrow's plan, read six chapters of my book for summer school. Monday, seeing baby, pick up binder from his house and head off to work. Tuesday, seeing the girls at Denny's. Wednesday, Moxie's with Miarka, Jason and Jenny. Thursday, work and Friday, stay at home because my pops won't let me out. Gay, he's such a bitch to me now a days but whatever, soft. I'll ignore him until whenever :) He doesn't phase me (yn)