Even though I enjoy sleeping in and all that, I'm wondering if dropping out of summer school was really worth it ? Honestly, I was done more than half of the course but at the back of my mind, it was worth it because there was no way that I was going to be able to raise my mark up to an eighty which was absolutely driving me crazy. I'm an mid-eighty student in English so I don't know how the hell that man was giving me a sixty-nine in that class. Oh well, I guess I have to try harder in school next year. I mean, I have to if I want to get into a good University. I want to make my parents, my baby and best of all, me proud. I don't want to be someone who ends up doing something that she does not like for the rest of her life. I actually want to grow up to be happy with someone I truly love, have an amazing family and be able to support them. I want to give my family everything that they could ever want and I'm going to succeed no matter what. But besides that, it's my baby's birthday next week .. So I have to go and look for gifts this weekend. I have four possible gift ideas but I don't know which out of the four to choose from ? I'm hoping that it doesn't end up costing me a fortune because I actually want to save up. But everyone knows that I love shopping for gifts and that I go all out for them. Anyways, time to talk to my boo. Bye everyone :)