I know I haven't written in this for a really long time and re-reading my last post, the last time I wrote was because I was angry. Usually, I'd either be angry at one specific person or I'm just an easily-angered person ? I don't know. But regardless, nothing in my life has changed dramatically .. Just my family but whatever, I'm pretty sure we will work it out sooner or later, no matter how hard it is because we're family. We've been through worse and there's no way in hell am I letting my family fall apart because of fuckin' so called relatives who's always talking their shit and taking our money. Funny how we're all arguing about money when we don't even have problems about it .. I mean, there are families out there who have money problems and they're perfectly happy. What the fuck happened to us ? Clearly, we're not like other families. We're loud, obnoxious, easily-angered and rude people but that's just us. We got along great. Anyways, enough of that .. Let's just say that I'm tired of your side of the family daddy, your little sister is a shit talker and I can't believe you'd believe her over your own goddamn wife of eighteen years. The one that held you down for so long after all the times you lied and hurt her. You're an idiot.
Anyways, on Friday .. I went to school, yes, summer school for grade eleven English. I'm telling you, this is ruining my life completely. I never have time for no one. I haven't seen Tenee for the longest time and she lives down the street from me. Maybe if I'm done my essay in time, I'll go see her ! I miss her and our walks. Regardless, that was the day I forgot my cellphone at home. I suffered so much that day because I didn't know what was going home. But luckily, I borrowed John's phone and called my mama up. She told me she was coming to pick me up after school. So when I got in the car, I saw like three chip bags and she told me how we're going to Niagara. I thought it was going to be boring but it really wasn't. It was nice being with my family, all of us together and no one else. We got to go on the Maid of Mist, walked around, took pictures and went shopping at some outlets. It was so nice. Then I came home to be greeted by my mom's side of the family. Played Sims 3 for a bit and hit the hay. Oh man, I was so tired.
Saturday, I went to work at like ten when it was pouring and thundering. Baby and I was supposed to go out but then I thought we couldn't anymore but then the weather changed ! But then the kid didn't wake up until three ? So I thought that was a flop but he said we're still going so we were dropped off at Square and we took the bus to AMC. I forced him to watch Sister's Keeper with me but then the movie was at 7:30 but since he chose the movie last time, it was my time. So he decided to wait with me. We went to McDonald's to buy him food, sat outside of AMC for hours and then finally went inside. It was so nice being with him because it feels like we haven't been together like that in so long. Sister's keeper was so sad and everything. I tried not to cry because I knew he would make fun of me. But I couldn't hide it no more, so yeah 8) Haha, I'm sorry baby ! But yeah, that was our day. Ran around a little bit, put up a fuss with him for fun, yelled at each other for fun and made up my little rhymes. Oh yeah, we took pictures too :) I'll post some later on. Maybe at the bottom ? Or not, maybe next time.
Sunday - Writing essay, fuck my life :( Sorry if this was a long post but that was my weekend :)