What a great way ..
Monday, July 13, 2009 at 11:06 AM
This morning, I don't know exactly what happened but for some unknown reason, my alarm clock did not ring what so ever. So guess who was late twenty - thirty minutes ? Yeah, that's right .. Me. I don't remember getting up or pressing the snooze button or anything but when my mom came in and asked me why I'm not up yet .. I looked at the clock and bam, the time was 8:11. The time when class actually started. I looked at it one more time and the alarm signal was still on which indicates that it was supposed to ring at like seven, the way it's supposed to. So that was my morning. During class was super boring, we just read and read .. And oh yeah, we got our movie reviews back. Holy, he marks so freakin' hard ! But whatever, if I don't get an 80+ in this course, I'm so dropping out. Even if I basically did the whole english course. It's okay, I need that freakin' eighty. It's a must ! Anyways, I'm getting tired so I'm gon' go take a nap before I go to work. Happy sleeping world. P.S, I hope I get to hear baby's voice before I go off to work. If not, I'll just hopefully talk to him later in the night. He makes me sm:)e when everything's just plain wrong.