With arms wide open.
Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 9:37 AM

I can't believe it's only noon, I'm supposed to be sleeping until God knows when but since I'm not doing that I decided to update my blog for whoever is reading this to be updated on my life. Some lady from summer school just called me and told me that this is my third day being away from class and it's clearly not. It's actually been a week's full of skipping class because I'm most definitely done with everything during summer. I want to relax and I want to tan. But the tanning part is so not working for me because it's been raining this whole fuckin' week. But it's okay. It's going to be sunny on my baby's birthday which is a good thing. I think I've decided officially on what I'm going to get him. I hope he likes what I get him even though he said that he would love anything I give him but that's just him saying that. He's such a sweetheart, haha.
Regardless, I'm actually really surprised that it's almost nine months. Nine months since November third. Nine months after the night I told you that I was ready for us. I remember you being so happy on the phone and telling me how you weren't able to sleep tonight. I remember how you made me smile from ear to ear but don't get me wrong, you still do. I remember opening the door in order to get onto second floor to go to my locker and there you were .. Smiling with that amazing smile that I love so much. You rushing up to me and hugging me with all your might and then telling me you had to ask me something. I remember replying "at eight in the morning Rey ? Does it really have to be at eight in the morning ?" and you replying yes while jumping up and down. I remember when I said yes and you kissed me right there infront of my locker. Haha, I also remember you grabbing my hand and going "Hey girlfriend !" and giving me a letter that you wrote for me during class. Oh geeze, the way I still have that letter. In fact, I have all your letters. I keep them in our box, the box that I'm so proud to look into everytime I start to miss you. Baby, you're the reason for this smile on my face. The reason why my heart is actually starting to heal. I love you and don't you ever forget that.
Sincerely,
Your girlfriend.