I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you.
Monday, August 24, 2009 at 10:19 AM

The picture I drew him when he was sleeping :')
Well, it's been a while since I've written anything about my day because lately it's been quotes that I seem to love now a days. Even though it's only 1:20, I guess I could already predict how my day's going to be today ? Since every Monday is the same due to the fact that I have work but it's okay. Hm, usually, I would still be lying in bed but not today. My boyfriend decided to call me today at like eight since he went to bed early .. So then he said he would call me back at noon but no. He doesn't know what noon is, so he decides to call me an hour earlier. I was having such a good sleep but it's okay. I love hearing his voice when I first wake up in the morning. Hopefully, I get to see him tomorrow since I haven't seen him for a week now ? I really miss his kisses so boo. Anyways, today I have work from 4 - 7:15. I hope the kids decide to act good today and I don't end up working at the floors because I absolutely hate doing the floor. Regardless, after that, I believe I'm going with my mom to some hair store ? She wanted to buy me a new straightner and maybe some new shampoos since our family uses so much in one day. Hopefully I'll be home by nine to catch the new episode of Jon and Kate plus 8 even though I really do wish they would become a happy family again. I miss seeing them together, oh well. I only watch it for the kids anyways :') Well, this ends my post for today ! Take care, xoxo.