I hate goodbyes.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM
In less than two weeks, I, Judy Le will be attending school once again like every other kid in the world. I think this is the first year that I'm not excited to go back to school ? I love going to bed at four in the morning and then waking up at three in the afternoon. But then the big ups about school is that I'll be able to see my loves and also, my boyfriend. But it's in two weeks .. Until then, I'll complain about it later because I'm sure I'll have a lot to complain a lot about. So tomorrow marks the first day of my weird working schedule. Even though I need money, I hope I have a good time working with little kids for three days straight and then going back on Monday. Unfortunately, my ten month anniversary is once again on a work day. I feel terrible, so I'm hoping to see him in the morning or if anything, I'll go see him on Friday. I'm pretty sure I'll start missing him by then ? Besides that, I miss my girls so I'm hoping to see them soon. It's been a week since I've seen all of them ? Except for Jiwon because she's on vacation and Tenee because I saw her two days ago. But make plans soon okay girls ?! Anyways, I'm off. Update you on my day tomorrow, toodles ♥