It is 1:33 in the morning and I'm sitting here on the phone while eating the candy, Mike and Ike's. I never actually knew how good it was until my brother brought it home today but I'm kind of getting sick of it since I ate almost a box of it ? I'm pretty sure it's bad for my teeth but oh well, there's nothing a trip to the dentist can't fix. Anyways, I just realized that summer 09 is coming to a complete end soon and it's actually okay with me this time. I mean, I think I've had enough of this summer and is finally ready to move on with my life with my new good grades and my positive attitude. No more boys, family or even friends bringing me down this time. I've decided to be happy .. There are things that I've learned during the summer but I'm way too lazy to list them right now .. Regardless, here's a quote to somebody who's supposed to be my "girl".
You made it clear to me, you wasn't down for me.
But it's okay, just like I said, life moves on.
With or without you,
I'm ready.