It's three in the morning but I felt the need to update my blog before I went to sleep. Well, I'm not currently talking to my boyfriend right now but it's okay because I'll be hearing from him in the morning. He said his goodnights and everything so it's whatever. Regardless, I spent the whole day with him today at his house. Just chilling, playing with his adorable niece, him teaching me how to play his game, drawing and watching some Filipino drama that I didn't understand while he explained it to me every single minute of the movie. I had a great time, it's just nice to see his face. I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with him I guess. Anyways, thanks baby for being such a wonderful boyfriend these past three days. I know we had our rough times and I'm pretty sure there's many more to come .. But we'll pull through, we always do. I love you, November third <3