oh the truth hurts but the lies worst.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 7:40 PM
So I thought that today was gon' be one of those loafting days where I just want to kill myself because I can't do anything due to the amount of money I have in my bank account. But I guess I was wrong ? Hazel ended up calling me around 12:30 to tell me that she was coming down to Mississauga so I knew I had to get ready soon because God knows, her sister and her are never late. They're actually usually really early when Hazel makes plans with us. After getting ready, I called Tenée and Vanessa but not Jiwon. Why ? It's because that girl went to some church bootcamp and is soon going to be leaving me for Florida like who does that to their best friend ?! Regardless, today was a pretty good day .. After they left, I snuggled down and watched the family channel for like four hours straight. Oh and my uncle had his surgery today so thank God that everything went well .. All that praying went to some good use, I'm happy for our family. I don't know what I'd do without them. I'm hoping that I get to see him and Reynaldo soon .. Since I haven't seen my uncle in a couple of days and Rey in about .. A week or more. It's kinda bothering me, gr :\