So let's get some things straight before I start ranting on about some unknown anger that I even had in me in the first place .. Well, I miss my best friend, Jiwon and my brother, Kelvin. I honestly now realize that I wouldn't do anything in life without you guys ! Come back from Florida and Hong Kong already ! I miss you guys and you bitches better have brought me something nice or else >:( But moving on now, I didn't do anything at all today except go to work .. I'm about to settle down and watch Mall Cop since I haven't seen it since the first time I went to the movies with my boyfriend .. Speaking of my boyfriend .. He's been M.I.A for the longest time. I haven't been able to speak to him a lot the past couple of days but I can't say much because he's with family. I can't bud in between that. I just miss him .. A lot. But it's okay, I'll see him soon .. Hopefully ? He decided to surprise me yesterday though ? He decided to call me up and tell me to come outside ? And when I came outside .. There he was with a stuffed Bart Simpsons, the size of me. Oh how I love him, but hurry up and call me soon. Miss you, xoxo.